Friday, November 14, 2008

:: Day 151 - Summary ::

Activities: Long day ahead... but last day of conference! I'm also covering photography for the conference and pictured here are my tired feet.

9am: 1 glass of berry smoothie from hotel, one whole wheat roll

10am: 1/2 glass of berry smoothie

Lunch: Tilapia, tuna sashimi, broccoli and beef salad, green tea ice cream, chocolate souffle. Yeah you heard me.

Tea-time: vanilla chocolate cheesecake

Main meal homecooked food. I cooked for 5 guys yesterday, they were satisfied with a totally vegetarian meal. :) I really liked how the phyllo pie turned out and it looked so cute, definitely a crowd pleaser! I tried a few mouthfuls but that was it - kinda felt sick from stuffing my face all day at the hotel.
Phyllo Pie with Lemon Tofu, winter greens and mushroom (Peter Barley)

Boston Style Baked Beans (Peter Barley)

No comments: