Monday, November 24, 2008

:: the life changing moment

You know why it's so hard to lose weight and be healthy? Because you have not experienced the life-changing defining moment in your life yet. The motivation is... just not there yet.

For me - it was when my dad had a stroke and I started to witness what it could be like to leave your loved ones before, especially my 4 year old sister. I didn't want to be an irresponsible human being and I wanted my family to be healthy. Stepping on the scale at my largest ever, 200, didn't help either.

What could the moment be for you? Sky-high cholesterol levels? Constipation? Not fitting into any of your clothes anymore? Whatever your moment is, I hope you don't wait too long for your moment and bypass all the signs that come your way. In some cases, it can be too late.

No comments: