Wednesday, March 4, 2009

:: Day 60- 3/4/09 - Summary ::

I had my health accountability group, manna, meeting last night. We set our goals and went through our weekly food journal. I really liked the honesty and openess, especially when I was able to talk about the relapse.

Friends, it's a brand new day. I kid you not.


Activities:
6am Bootcamp, 56 mins, 545 cal, HRa 156 HRm 183
12pm: 4.0 mile interval run treadmill, 45 mins, 549 cal, HRa 167 HRm 180

8am: Regular breakfast blend shared with Dorothy
2 kale, 1/3 banana, 1 apple, 1 carrot

Random snacks for the day: carrots, apple, cauliflower, 8 almonds


Main meal @ home
I got sidetracked at Whole Foods when i found WILD sockeye salmon on sale for $8.99/lb. Regular price $14.99. It was soooo delicious. :)
Other notable on sale items: organic sesame oil (3.77), organic apricots (3.99/lb)
I re-dressed my beans dish with some fresh organic greens and turned it into a salad. Served with fresh wild salmon and a side of lentil soup. It was almost perfect.

No comments: