Monday, November 3, 2008

:: Day 141 - Summary ::

Day 141. It's a new day. Remember my friend Susan? She used to give me lots of great advice with respect to nutrition and exercise. She's since left the web world and joined the crackberry world which explains her absence. Anyways she always reminded me to plan and visualize my workout in advance. I'm less likely to fail.

Activities: Just keepin' it simple. 1000 swings with 16lb. 100 swings, 30 sit-ups, 10 push-ups. Repeat!
7am: 50 mins, 504 cal, HRa 150 HR, 174

8am:
ABC Juice and 1 persimmon (Mum, you wanted a pic so here you go! Click on it to enlarge!)


12pm:
Rustic Cauliflower Soup + 1 small apple

Main meal @ home
Curried egg salad served on lettuce cups with ultimate veggie patties made with leftover black beans. I had about 2.5 servings of this. Am so glad I found a way to use up the leftover black beans.

Yellow split pea soup - which btw is AMAZING. This Heidi Swanson recipe is going to be a staple in our household for sure.

1 black bean brownie + a scoop of red velvet gelato, courtesy of our friend Christine.

No comments: