Friday, November 7, 2008

:: Day 145 - Summary ::

Activities: 7am Morning KB (copied from Tracy)
Work Set w/12kg, 525 cal burnt, HRa 162 HRm 180.
Dang - I havent hit the 180s in a while. This endurance set really hurt but I'm so glad I did it!!!

40 2 hand swings, 1 min
40 transfers, 1 min
40 reps, 1 swing, 1 transfer, 1 min
40 reps, 5/5 x 4 1 hand swings, 1 min
40 reps, 10/10 x 2 1 hand swings, 1 min
40 reps, 20/20, 1 hand swings 1 min.
40 2 hand swings, 1 min
7 min work w/2 min rest x 5 = 45 mins (1400 swings :) :) :) )


8am: ABC Juice blended with chard stems and 1/2 persimmon


12pm:
homemade leek soup, Heidi Swanson's zucchini ricotta cheesecake
[update] ohmigod this is one of my FAVORITE heidi recipes ever. I just got a bite of it and it is sooooo delicious!! I coudlnt even tell the zucchini was in there honestly :P Another good one to try and sneak pass kids! I used rosemary instead of dill and added in some chopped green onion as well. Also substituted shallots for red onion.


Main meal out with family.
You know... I really don't like eating out anymore. The only thing I really crave occasionally is sushi/sashimi but that's for the raw fish aspect. Occasionally I also crave ramen, especially on cold cold days. I should try to learn how to make it at home with the pressure cooker. But other than sashimi and pork broth, i probably wouldnt go out to eat as much. I love cooking at home!!!



No comments: