Saturday, December 6, 2008

:: MJ Meal Plan 12/6 - 12/13 ::

This week I go back to Heidi's Super Natural Cooking Cookbook for inspiration.

12/6
Braised Tofu and Peas in Curried Coconut Milk (Mark Bittman)
Chunky Lentil Soup

12/7
Seed-crusted Anaranth Biscuits
GrX Holiday Dinner

12/8
Barley Mushroom Soup
Wheat Berry Salad

12/9 - MSG Dinner at our place
Green Onion Whole Wheat Biscuits (Bon Appetit)
Black Tea Spring Rolls
Laura's Ragu Spaghetti (Laura Fu)

12/10
Sweet Ginger Tofu with Soba (Peter Berley)
Savory Adzuki Beans

12/11
Barley Risotto
Raspberry Curd Cake

12/12
Chap Chye with Brown Rice (Laura Fu)
Giant Crusty and Creamy White Beans

2 comments:

melissa said...

I've had the book for 2 months and haven't cooked anything from it yet. I'm looking forward to your comments on those recipes! I have also been thinking of making the amanrath biscuits and the white been dish..yumyum..

Jo said...

I'll be sure to tell you how it goes!