Friday, December 5, 2008

:: where should I take this? ::

This initially started out as an accountability blog and a way to keep my friends posted of my progress in the competition. It also seemed a worthy enough cause to be blogging about. These days, readership has dwindled significantly, not a big surprise - but I am left wondering - why am i blogging?

Some big questions...
1. Food journaling is one of the best ways to stay on track to a goal. But... do I really need this to stay on track? Haven't I made permanent nutrition changes that should stick regardless of the journaling? I feel like I need to experiment with not journaling to see how things go. Can I still pull it off and stay true to myself? And isnt the most boring part of my blog the "what did i eat" part of it. Do people even care?

2. There used to be a fair bit of discussion around the KB training I was doing but that also has kinda died down. I doubt anyone is even reading my blog for KB advice so is there a point?

3. And in all honesty... after 172 days, it is getting tiring. Day in day out, what did I eat?

4. Can there be something else that I write about? That might be interesting to readers? I'll have to think about that one.

I wont be journaling about what i eat/do for the next week but will spend time in reflection about what the next steps are. Comments are welcome. :)

2 comments:

Take One Stripper Pole said...

Jo - Do want you want to do ... I know I have not been the best comment person as of late ... but that does not mean I am not reading. If you like blogging ... keep blogging ... if it has run its course you can say good bye. Just know you will be missed. This little corner of cyber space is yours to do with as you wish. Post as many times a week as you want ... no one said it has to be every day. Talk about and share what you want ... it can be anything! It should be fun!

Take One Stripper Pole said...

Do what you want to do ... typos ... sheesh!