Wednesday, June 10, 2009

:: Results are in ::

So i got my baseline bloodwork done yesterday and just got my results. I am not thrilled with the results but I can understand why it's the way it is. The last time I took my cholesterol, it was at 138. At that time, I hardly ate meat and focused on a diet of mostly veges (raw and cooked), fruits and grains. In the last 3 months, I ate a ton of meat (South america trip) and hardly ate veges at home because of our house being staged. I can't wait to have my kitchen back again!

The good news is that my good cholesterol (HDL) is up - YAY! Finally got it moved past the 50 mark. The exercise has paid off!

6-9-2009
Cholesterol 195
LDL (bad) 132
HDL (good) 56

8-4-2008
Cholesterol 138
LDL (bad) 82
HDL (good) 48


Will test this again 6 months after I get a kitchen back. If ever.

No comments: