Wednesday, September 24, 2008

:: Day 100 - Summary ::

8am: Get this... What a way to celebrate the 100th day - I had Birthday Cake Shake for breakfast!!! The first thing I saw when I opened the fridge this morning to get my produce was... left over cake. Like a zombie, I immediately decided I would have birthday cake shake. I pounded my vitamix with 1/2 a slice of cake, frozen banana and peanut butter. Oh it was so delicious. Ok, now I'm done with that and will not have cake in my fridge again until another birthday comes around. I'm gross eh.

12pm:
bowl of salad sans dressing, cup of soup

Main meal @ Sushi Tomi (2nd birthday dinner with the girls)
3 pieces of white tuna tataki, small bowl of salad, miso soup, 2 pieces of saba shio, couple tbsp rice, some sukiyaki, green tea ice cream with azuki beans

No comments: