Tuesday, September 2, 2008

:: Day 75 - Summary ::

Activities: 8.0 mile walk throughout downtown Toronto. Somehow it was very tiring. My legs are still sore from that all-day walk.

8am:
ABCC Juice, shared with Chris and Mikee

1130am: 1/2 bowl of cold korean noodles


3pm:
Double scoop of gelato at the distillery district, perfect compliment to the hot weather
4pm: 2 pieces of chocolate from SOMA chocolatier (voted best in toronto), shared with Mikee


7pm: Dinner at Greek Restaurant Avli, in greektown
Greek salad


Stuffed chicken breast + some of Mikee's delicious lamb shank

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Mary Wells and i would like to show you my personal experience with Soma.

I am 45 years old. Have been on Soma for 1 year now. It seems to have lost its effectiveness to relax the neck spasms somewhat. I get more relief from vicodin.

I have experienced some of these side effects-
I took it for two nights in a row and got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I fell off the toilet because the soma made me so out of it! I take it occasionally now at bedtime so I can sleep pain-free, and find it very difficult to wake up the next day.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Mary Wells

Soma Prescription Medication