Sunday, October 26, 2008

:: Day 133 - Summary ::

Activities: Sad to announce... I still have a cough but it's not a really bad one, just annoying. I really hope it goes away soon. In preparation for the girls dinner tonight, I made a quiche last night. This morning, I made black bean brownies and a rich spicy cauliflower soup.

8am: ABC Juice, 2 pieces of healthy cookie from last night

12pm:
Bowl of spicy cauliflower soup


Main meal @ home with Effie, Alice, Anna, Pretz, Christine and Marianne

Persimmon Salad dressed in rice wine vinegar
Spicy Cauliflower soup garnished with yogurt, tempeh and mushrooms
Spinach and Mushroom Quiche
Chicken Salad with cranberries and walnuts in lettuce cups
Black Bean Brownies


2 comments:

Effie G. said...

one of the healthiest & best dinners I've ever had =)
thanks sooo muchh, Jo !!!

Jo said...

Glad that you enjoyed it!! :)