Saturday, November 22, 2008

:: you can do it! ::

I was pleased today to check out Cafe Muse in Berkeley known for their "raw food". But for the most part, I try to have people over as much as possible so that I know exactly what our bodies are consuming - good stuff. Over the long run, it is cheaper! Especially since I focus on vegetarian dishes.

I've started to hear people say "wow, i wish i could cook like you!". Hmm... guess what, you can!!! I'm not a natural born cook like say Chef Laura who's been cooking since she was five. In fact, I only figured out how to properly chop an onion maybe a few years ago. The point I'm trying to make is that anybody who knows how to read and follow instructions, should be able to cook! That's what I do, read blogs, buy cookbooks, and follow the recipes to a T. :) I guess that's why making a weekly meal plan helps me buy exactly what I need, with no wastage. And wow, what a week coming up ahead to look forward to. Challenge yourself... cook X number of meals at home and focus on super natural cooking and stay away from processed foods. Your body is gonna LUV it! ;)

No comments: