Thursday, October 23, 2008

:: Weekly meal plan ::

My friend, Laura, has a cooking group on Facebook. She posts her weekly meal plans on it. I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier - it would help me better plan my grocery shopping so there is no waste and I wouldnt be missing random ingredients here and there. I think it also helps that I really only have one main meal a day (while mikee eats leftovers for lunch) so it's not that tiring to be cooking and preparing meals. Here's my meal plan for next week! I am so psyched because I am getting to try 4 new Heidi Swanson Recipes!

Saturday:
Pepita Salad, Leek soup, Nikki's Healthy Cookie Recipe

Sunday: (friends over for dinner)
Spinach Mushroom Quiche (Peter Berley), made with spelt flour!
Leek soup
Black bean brownies

Monday:
Salmon with thyme and sage
Leek soup
Leftover quiche

Tuesday:
Pepita Salad with Grilled Chicken

Wednesday:
Autumn Quinoa Bake

Thursday:

Tasty Fritatta
Leek soup

Friday:
Healthy cookie recipe + eating out likely

No comments: