Friday, June 20, 2008

:: Day 5 - Summary ::

Workout:
- 1 hour bootcamp including a 30-min endurance run.
- Possible kb workout at night to work off yesterday's extra calories
Feeling gggrreeattt and flushed after the run!


Pre-workout:
1/4 Banana

Breakfast:
1/4 cup oatmeal with blueberries 200 cal
2 egg whites with 1 egg yolk


Lunch:
Boiled vegetables, fish cakes on organic soba 350 cal


Snack:
3/4 banana 110 cal

Dinner: CHALLENGE2!!!
We are having dinner tonight at Gochi with Jen + her man. GOod thing they serve "tapas". I just need to go slow and easy. Once again, I've created a calorie deficit so i can eat more! [update]I decided to make this my "cheat" meal so I didnt count any calories and ate what I wanted. I noticed that I didnt get any seconds, except for the salad, so i'm pretty sure I ate less than my usual amount. :) Rice never tasted this good.

Total Calorie intake: 660 + (Dinner = 780 max) cal
Recommended calorie intake for extreme weight loss: 1440 cal

2 comments:

Joe Sarti said...

You have such great energy and enthusiasm, thank you for being an inspiration to others.

Remember slow and steady wins the race, one step/one day at a time. Enjoy!

Jo said...

Thanks Joe!! You've been instrumental in getting me on kb :)