Monday, June 16, 2008

:: Day 1 ::

I haven't actually weighed in yet but I am starting my plan nonetheless. Exercise at least 5-6 times a week with focus on kettlebell training.

As for dieting, I read up on various fads and trends but I've decided to do it the old fashion way - calorie counting. This is better for me because hopefully ultimately i can incorporate this into my lifestyle to maintain my ideal weight.

So the idea is expend alot more calories than normal (exercise) and eat less calories than normal (less in quantity, less sugar, less fat, less carbs) thereby resulting in weight loss. The concept itself is super easy - all i need is discipline and i have to keep my eye on the prize!

6-7am Bootcamp at Lick Mill Park with haoaboutfitness.com (I almost blacked out at one point during the workout probably because i didnt have enough to eat..)

7-8am Breakfast: 1 cup of oatmeal wih blueberries, 2 softboiled eggs with 1 egg yolk removed. (250 calories estimated)


12pm Lunch: Boiled chinese vegetables with 1/3 chicken breast grilled (300 calories estimated)


3pm snack: Kashi granola bar snack (100 calories)

6pm Dinner: Boiled chinese vegetables, grilled tofu with teriyaki sauce (400 calories estimated)

Total Calories consumed: 250+300+100+400 = 1050
Calories required: 1440 for extreme weight loss (exercise 5x a week(
Note to self: i need more calories tmrw.

Can't wait to tell you how hungry/full I will be today!

No comments: