Saturday, January 10, 2009

:: Day 6 - 01/10/09 - Summary ::

Happy Birthday Mikee!!! I tried to make him a special birthday remix of granola last night but totally failed. I just don't have what it takes to make granola apparently. :(
But I'm going to be spending the rest of the day cooking for his family birthday dinner.


Activities:

Post-farmer's market 5.0 mile run
[update] ended up spending all day in the kitchen so long run postponed to sunday instead.

8am:
1 apple. Random samplings from farmer market.

Random snacks during the day:
Raw carrots, nuts, seeds etc. Not eating much during the day, look below and you'll know why.
[update] Eric ended up coming over for lunch so I whipped up a tofu scramble and some chicken parm on salad for the 2 boys. I tried to keep it light for myself though.

Mikee's Birthday Dinner
Slow-cooked Lamb Shank with Spinach (P. Berley)
Vibranty Tasty Green Beans (H. Swanson)
Chicken Mole Negro (P. Berley)
Millet Cauliflower Polenta (P. Berley)
MIL's Chicken Chow Mein
SIL's Green Onion Buttermilk Biscuits

No comments: