Monday, February 23, 2009

:: Day 51 - 2/23/09 ::

Activites: I have a 5pm meeting today so hopefully I will be able to make it out for a lunchtime run. Yeah that didn't happen...

Breakfast:
Usual morning blend of 1 apple, 1 carrot, chard/kale, frozen blueberries, 1/3 banana (141 cal)

Random snacks for the day:1 carrot, 1/4 cucumber,1/4 banana, 1 apple, 8 almonds, 3 pieces of dried turkish apricots (229 cal)


Main meal @ home (Allowance: 1,236 cal)
Cashew Curry Recipe served on millet polenta (It wasn't delicious but that's probably because I didnt have two of the key ingredients: sri lankan curry powder and coconut milk. I did my best to improvise but I doubt it even came close)


p.s. I sliced open my finger/fingernail yesterday so Mikee will be doing most of the cooking the next couple of days. :)

2 comments:

sctemplar3 said...

oh no! i'm sure mikee's perfectly capable to cooking veg, but not w/ carob!

Jo said...

haha yeah we've been banned from carob!