Thursday, February 26, 2009

:: Day 54- 2/26/09 - Summary ::

Activities: Hmm... not reporting just yet because I don't want my body to suspect anything. Sshhh
HAH! Bet you didn't see this coming!!! I don't usually workout on Thursdays and I never run at 12pm!!! Got you, didn't i???
12pm outdoor shoreline run, 378 cal burnt, HRa 169 HRm 179

8am: Breakfast blend... chard, celery, carrot, apple, strawberry, banana


Random snacks: 1 carrot, 1 strawberry, 1/3 banana, 8 almonds, 3 apricots


2pm: Got suckered into a farewell party at work and had a homemade cupcake. HAH!! Bet you didn't see this coming either!!! LOL!


BYOD @ Derek's
Mushroom Brown Rice Casserole and maybe spicy polenta crackers!

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Jo vs. Jo!

Nici said...

Hi, I found your blog online and it looks like you're doing an awesome job on your Biggest Loser Challenge! I started a biggest loser challenge about 6 weeks ago and it's been a little tough, but fun. And I just started my own fitness blog after I saw yours, because I figured it might help me too. Good luck on your challenge, but you don't need it!!

Sean said...

thanks for always providing for the MSG family!

Jo said...

Nici - will be following your blog closely!!

Sean: it is my pleasure!