Sunday, September 28, 2008

:: Day 105 - Summary ::

Activities: Hmmm....I made more stock thanks to Anna's leftover rotisserie chicken and a cornish game hen I found in our freezer! Such satisfaction in making one's own stock!

Oh and I also realized our label-maker is working again! So off I went to organize our spice cabinet! Yay! I love being organized!


8am: ABC Juice mixed with 1 nectarine and ground flaxseed
1 bowl of fresh vege soup - yellow squash, cabbage, cauliflower, onion, carrots

12pm: We had some fresh wild black cod from the farmer's market (H&H Fresh fish) that we had to cook, so we made a light lunch! Black cod miso and tofu salad on top of organic soba. Served with a 1/2 bowl of this morning's fresh vege soup.


Main meal with friends @ Limon Peruvian Rotisserie

No comments: